[Dosage] 1-2 capsules, twice a day, or directed by a health professional
[Shelf life] 24 months
[Storage] Keep in a cool and dry place
Traditional Chinese Herbs ZK 5X Cordyceps Sinensis Yarsagumba Capsule:
Help to relieve the discomforts caused by the body mass and Lungs mass by maintaining poor immune system.
Help to strengthen the body’s natural resistance.
Help Lungs, Kidney, Breast, Liver, Stomach and Colon, and especially Respiratory systemto communiate better so as to gain a better quality of life.
Help to maintain the blood flow, and get a better microcirculation and cordial action.
Help to lower fatigue.
Help to relieve skin allergies.
Help to restore the Lungs and prostate basic function, and help relieve impotency.
High Concentration more than 5 times!
Comparison of active ingredients
Zhongke Mycelium of Hirsutella
hepiali Chen et Shen Extract
Dosage:1-2caps per time, 2 times a day
1. Traditional Chinese Herbs ZK 5X Cordyceps Sinensis Yarsagumba Capsule, is made of the expensive herbs: cordyceps, has no side effects, and is suitable for long term use.
2. The Cordyceps come from Naqu, Tibet, which is where the best Cordyceps in the world is found.
3. Zhongke Wild Cordyceps Sinensis Capsule,containsmore than 13.4% Polysaccharides, which have been proved to enhance vitality and endurance, nourish lungs, and strengthen kidneys.
4. Zhongke insists on selecting the highest grade of Hisutella Sinensis separated from the Tibet Naqu. Besides, it passes the offical food safety testing recognized by the HK Government. Safety is guaranteed.
1. The GMP Manufacturing Base is located in Nanjing, China, it's only one hour by train away from Shanghai.
2. The GAP Ganoderma Planting base is located in Yellow Mountain, which is the most famous mountain and the most suitable place to plant ganoderma in China.
3. The culture of our company is: To aspire to become the world leading company in the Chinese health care products field.
4. R&D:We have 103patents and more than 30 years of experience.
5. Partner agencies: Nanjing University, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing Medical University.